25.11.12

Posters from Shin Dokho

Some particularly interesting usees of type running through these posters with a mixture of bold headings and creative layouts. I want to consider how I can use the type I have been working on to create work that's as visually stunning and unconventional but to communicate the bookshop.
-
The huge posters / books are also great research, the hierarchy of the type / layout will be key so that the design is appealing from further away but also when looked at closely. I also need to work out a hierarchy for the table distributing space content across the page so its quick and easy to understand to ease to process of using spices. I will plan how I wish the content to appear and what order it should be read to make the most of the space on the pages / poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment