25.11.12

Cymatics - Matthew Lucas

Cymatics - Matthew Lucas

This statement is a great piece of contextual research as well as visual inspiration, we need a mission statement that explains what the project aims to achieve. This may be one of Dom's stronger points, something that we will need to consider carefully to devise a plan of how to approach the brief in the remaining weeks.
After seeing this somwhat simple set up I realised that Dom & I really need to think about how we will go about our own experiments and how to make the project unique. Lots of projects surrounding visualising sound each year, to create something that engages people with the subject is what I feel is key its its success.
The visuals aren't exactly within my own style choices, but they are unique and extremely suitable for the content. Need to think about how the choice of typeface will affect the overall design quality of the project. I will brose existing typefaces and consider making my own for the publication, even if its just for headers / title text.

No comments:

Post a Comment