25.10.12

Spice Packaging Examples

General research into some spice packaging

 How the spice packaging fits with a rack specifically for the product is a nice approach to think about.
-
This vintage feel creates a beautiful aesthetic and would work well in many different kitchen environments but I feel its targeted towards a slightly different audience from what I have been working towards.
-
Hard to categorise I think this may have been a do it yourself project.





Placement within the kitchen is another aspect to consider, possibly just as important as the point of sale. I want a product people are happy to have on the side not more spice packaging that adds clutter to cupboards.
-
Again its the clear packaging here that I feel has more success than the others, even being pushed to the label on the product - also something to consider for my packaging.
-
Gift Market



This packaging for tea exploits the test tube format (I hadn't seen this before I thought of the idea!). Also the rotary screen printed text on the bottles adds a minimalist feel to the product connoting quality and price.
-
This was packaging for a range of high quality teas and is a perfect example of a product people will be happy to place on the side in their kitchen environment.
-
This may be possibly slightly more aimed at a gift market.

The square format would be a beautiful shape to exploit the sides and interaction with the packaging when put together as a set just like these.
-
Although I'm not working with any square packaging I can still take a lot from the exploration and exploitation of the format they worked with here.
-
Retail market

No comments:

Post a Comment