7.11.12

Design Museum Sketchbooks

These notebooks from the Design museum have given me a more insight into what can make a product stand out. The design was done by Kent Lyons and all the stock inside was supplied by GF Smith. I need to start designing my books and seeing how the grids will be placed inside helping me understand the relationship between the pages and the grids.


This addition of stickers that take it from a functional piece of design to something possibly slighty more materialistic. I personally am willing to pay more money for the quality and  sustainability of a sketchbook.
-
The belly band is also a lovely touch, something I may consider when making my sketchbooks. I was considering making some fold out posters but will refine the publication before progressing with this.
-
Buy here...

No comments:

Post a Comment