9.2.12

Pretty Colours

Thinking about defining my choice of each option for the recent image brief 'Book Works' in the early stages so I can focus down on my research. All these colour blocks have been taken from Pretty Colours tumblr. Defiantly want something vibrant but need to think about how this will transfer to print and what methods would be appropriate. Seeing as its only an edition of 5 lithography or other such methods that are only appropriate with long print runs wouldn't be suitable. My obvious first choice is screen print but I need to think about my time management so I have time to print before the Book fair. Although these are web based colours I will use pantone books to get the closest references possible to avoid loosing clarity between my screen and print progression.

Web based colour references for the colours -
1 - #49ff8c // 
2 - #ff6e85 // 
3 - #fffd74 // 
4 - #00a060 //



No comments:

Post a Comment