1.2.12

More 4

After re-thinking my target audience and my approach to the project so far I have decided to re-evaulate my choice of programme. I will put the re-branding of More 4 in a separate post to keep my page organised.

After discovering that More 4 had a re-brand and coming across a page showing their updated content as well as image. The new visual is wonderful and defiantly works with the content of my programme idea, but the content of the programming is also more relevant with the arts and fashion aspects being closely related to architecture.

Quote from More 4
“focusing more fully on popular factual and features — life enhancing content, helping viewers to get the most out of their everyday lives.” In other words, downers like “documentaries, arts and current affairs” are out and “programming which offers insight and inspiration to the way they live, including homes, property, food, health and fashion” is in. The new identity and on-air look has been designed by London-based ManvsMachine."

Also after looking through some of the programmes although there are only a few on architecture, there are considerable more than any other TV channels. The BBC has a few but none from the same angle on architecture that I want to take. Here are some screen shots of the channel's programming and the viewing times through out the week of each programme. There is also one on there of the film that I watched the other week on bridges which was shown on More 4 a few weeks ago.

After looking through the times, I have concluded that it would be most applicable to have my programme on Tuesdays at 10pm, as it is the most fitting to the other programming on at this time.






No comments:

Post a Comment