15.2.12

The Denim Bible

There were plenty of books about denim fashion / history but none about dungarees. I do however think that the denim history is somewhat more relevant with jeans and other such trends / fashions have all stemmed from dungarees. I wanted my poster to almost reflect a visual history of dungarees, although design wise they are not exact copies I prefer the simplified approach using only straight lines and circles. Also really like the type constructed of stitching through the book, something I may want to include for my final posters. I was thinking about the relationship of stroked lines on actual eye charts representing the different scales, and although I want to keep the stroke consistent across the poster it may be a nice visual to include on the poster.






No comments:

Post a Comment