4.12.11

Type Animation

Type animation by spin for Wim Crouwel at the design museum in London. Also branding for the exhibition, wonderful range of work from beautiful print and screen to the design for the gallery space. In summary a well communicated and unique identity with consistent colours with custom typefaces and visual coding systems -truly inspiring work all round. Exhibition design is something I want to look into through my PPD and context to get a better understanding of the professional opportunities.



This project shows just how seamlessly the different creative disciplines interlink. I posted a few samples of work from this last year but now feel I can approach my analysis and understanding of the project with a far more informed view and option.



No comments:

Post a Comment