9.12.11

Gorge Michael Brower

Work by - George Michael Brower
Although these aren't how I want to experiment with my type nor do they just After Effects but the visual quality and interesting letterforms just using simple colours stood out to me. Colour is something that I have been avoiding so far in this project, I will draw up some more designs on paper and explore some different colour ways as well as relating them to the word / situation that I am dealing with.





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Although this video doesn't use type the effects and themes are all related to the way I have been thinking about using my own type, particularly the pulsations and glitches in the sphere of dots, a good reference for when I draw up my next spin ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment