3.5.12

Fashion Trends / Cycles

I wanted to focus my research and gain a strong concept for my branding / development for Kennys vintage store. I have been looking into fashion cycles / theories looking at the socio / cultural theories behind fashion cycles. I don't want the concept to be to abstract so I will need a simple method of communication to deliver the final outcome.

I want to try and work out a sum for these trends - the idea being that vintage shops / kennys cuts out these trends - also need to deliver the value / price of the products...

These are some of my initial findings / theories
- I will make an issuu document so that my blog isn't overloaded with information


And therein lies the birth of a “fashion”. When individuals of low social status copy those of a higher one, a “fashion” arises. A peak is reached when the fashion becomes too popular. Then the early-adopters move on to find more original styles to make their own. Resulting in periodic rise and falls in different fashions. - Quote

These are interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment