7.4.12

Technical Drawings

After taking a more visual approach into my study of industrial geometry some more technical information seemed appropriate. This PDF includes extracts from a 300 page document about the technical aspects involved in drain, why the grates are in certain directions etc.



It has some really simple yet interesting imagery, I am moving slightly away from my original idea but I want to get a greater basis for my concept to develop.
 Looking at these equations could be an interesting route to take, I will continue reading through the original document and expanding my knowledge into the subject.

More examples of the styles of grates out there,  the focus of the project is heading towards getting people to notice unforgotten geometric beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment