23.2.12

Shape / Architecture

Really enjoying seeing shape, its relationship with architecture and expanding my knowledge of the subject. I feel design for architecture is something I would like to explore through my PPD, the clean visuals and highly intellectual subject matter is something I think graphic design can have a positive effect on. These stills were taken from a variety of different sources, recreating them through different image making techniques will be the next stage of my design process for this brief.

I also feel more confident about setting my own briefs for next year, this project is defiantly opening my eyes to the possibilities within the given 4 areas - sound, shape, colour, typeface. Alongside my visual development of these images I need to start thinking about typeface.


No comments:

Post a Comment