28.2.12

Ho Teng

Design by - Ho Teng
Unfortunately there was very little information about the concept behind the brief. In relation to the layout of the designs its defiantly a great source towards my own designs. I feel we need to stick with the science / maths orientated aesthetic to make sure its relevant to the content of the project.

The relationship between the type and shape create some wonderful compositions, also the uncoated stock adds to the textured quality of the print. This is defiantly another area that I need to explore and define an appropriate choice for the book design. Me and Dom have decided that I am going to cover the book layout / design with my growing interest in editorial work and he will cover the poster design and packaging for the overall pack.





No comments:

Post a Comment