2.2.12

Glitchy business

After gaining all this new insight into contemporary architecture and coming to some of my own conclusions I have realised that good architecture blends into the environment in which it exists. However many postmodernist pieces often have a harsh contrast with their environments which is something I wanted to portray in my videos. This strangely harmonious relationship between mother nature and the human race has always interested me and would fit well with my target audience.

These videos all portray the sort of imagery that would contrast but compliment the clean vectors I have been using, and is something I want to recreate with my own approach / content / context. They also have a strong relationship between visuals and audio, another key focus point for my videos.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment