18.2.12

Cynamics Continued

This video is an intriguing set of sound and shape experiments, a nice visual starting point for my research. The first few clips consist of a similar content to the last post but the later clips include the effects of sound through water and even pumping air into different liquids, showing how the sound waves distort and morph into different shapes. The last clip on the video even shows the air bubbles causing the liquid to lift off the surface and seem to have a life of its own.

I will spend the next few days planning and recreating my own experiments, considering what materials I could use and how they relate back to my target audience. An issue with this is transferring it into print but this is another area I will explore through my research - what is a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment