3.2.12

Audo Choices

Wasn't exactly sure whether to blog this to context or practice so I decided to post it on both. These are all the songs from a selection of different artists with a similar pace etc. All the songs would need cropping down and cut up to get certain elements from the songs out. Most of the tracks don't have lyrics as I thought they were better fitting with the mechanical content of the idents / title sequence. Although its not necessarily their music choice, that the music works with my target audience group because when in context its reflective of the architectural influences of the programme.

The second selection of audio clips are sound effects gathered from a variety of sources mainly based around industrial movements / mechanics but some are slightly more random but sound to be in a similar context.

- All the audio clips / songs that I have downloaded for the video are either MP3 - 320 Bit, or WAV files so I know I have a bit more room for decompression artefacts - Going back to research from last term on audio quality and issues when working digitally with audio.


No comments:

Post a Comment