16.1.12

Bridge Suicides

I came across this set of information after watching a film about the popularity of the golden gate bridge as a suicide hot spot. A few particularly graphic scenes, but it had a lot of influential information. Also happy about the amount of visuals building up as inspiration for my idents.

I decided against putting these rather saddening statistics over my blog so instead made a simple layout and put the information into it. The link for the source is on the first page of the document. This is defiantly not the direction I want to move towards, I want to celebrate the idea of connection and the wonder of these amazing pieces of architecture. This does however mean that I will need to start moving more towards the iconic / huge bridges across the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment