6.12.11

Matt Rudd

Been perusing vimeo for motion graphics and came across this inspirational presentation from Matt Rudd head of Rudd Studio in London.

Through the talk he discusses the different approaches his company takes and how his personal musical passions influence his studios work. Towards the end he starts to talk through the idents for channel 4, some truly inspirational work. I have already analysed these idents, but what made me blog this talk again is the presentation skills, he is articulate and obviously passionate about his studio and the work they produce which is what keeps the audience and me involved and intrigued in what he is saying. This is something I need to utilise this year, I want to take a more active role in the presentations especially when working in groups.


No comments:

Post a Comment