15.11.11

Vinyl Shopping

Went on a bit of a hunt to get some vinyls to get a better idea for the feel of the stocks used in relation to gsm and coated / uncoated etc. All were really cheap average was about £1.50 could look into showing people where to get cheap vinyl.

 7" Vinyls to be used for my pack, special release I am thinking about maybe spray painting them to see how different coloured vinyls work with the pack.
 Can put stickers over this section to really represent how the final product would look.

 I really like this duo tone cover, the textured photograph and bold colour scheme drew me to it.











 If it wasnt for the cowboy image the text and image composition could have been really interesting, I like the retro feel could think about referencing my type to this.

 bargain


No comments:

Post a Comment